Ingested lithium batteries cause gastrojejunal fistula

V.G. Mohan Prasad, DM, FRCP (Edin), from the VGM Hospital, Coimbatore,  in Tamil Nadu, India presents this video case "Spontaneous magnetic gastrojejunal fistula caused by accidentally ingested lithium batteries." In this video, we demonstrate a case of a gastrojejunal (GJ) fistula created by accidental ingestion of lithium batteries. This young man of 25 had gulped batteries …

Continue reading Ingested lithium batteries cause gastrojejunal fistula